Sunday, May 17, 2015

SCANDAL World Tour 2015 「HELLO WORLD」♥ Singapore

SCANDAL !!!


As you might have known, SCANDAL has dropped by Singapore as one stop of their 2015 world tour 「HELLO WORLD」! The concert was held on  May 8 2015 at The Coliseum™, Hard Rock Hotel® Singapore Resorts World™ Sentosa :D !! I was quite lucky and really happy that Ee-chan and I were able to attend the concert ( and all thanks to CutePop and SOZO for the opportunity !! ) Really excited to see SCANDAL a second time after their last trip to Singapore when I got a chance to join their interview *read here* xD !!! 

Anyway, It was a mad, MAD day for me cause Im rushing from work to home to sentosa and I almost went crazy from all my hectic schedule that week !!  


But in the end Ee-chan and I made it to the concert !!! 


Wohoo!!!


Ticket !!
Happy ! Happy ! Happy !


Back to SCANDAL , 
the concert was great !! (Tomomi and Mami are still soo pretty xD !!) The sound system's a bit too loud on our side so during the louder parts of the song we cant hear the lyrics well :'x being 153cm tall , I can only see their head and shoulders most of the time - wish I had brought a stool and binoculars with me *sigh* .Anyway, It was awesome to see them sing again in SG ! xD 

♥ 

Here are some pictures from the concert itself ! Photography during concert isnt allowed (although erhm... quite a lot of people around me were taking pictures with their phones, but oh well *have to abide by rule, so I didnt take any x'D * ) Therefore, All of the pictures below are courtesy of photographer Kenneth Lim and SOZO :) 








Anyway, 
If you love Japanese Music ;D 
Up next for the Japan Music Festival are : 

LiSA ~Another great day in Manila~ Mini Live and Fan Meet on the 27th of June 

LiSA Live is Smile Always ~In Singapore 2015~ on the 18th of July.

Do take a look at the links if you're interested ;D 

Meanwhile, this will be the end of my post today :) 
Hope this is useful :D 

❤ Cia
。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。
Terumii~~





❤  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ ❤ 


Facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/TeruTerumii?ref=hl
Instagram : @teru_terumi















No comments:

Post a Comment