Thursday, August 8, 2013

Liese's Juicy Shower for Wavy Hair ~ Review and Tips ~

Advertorial
Hello~~
Do you happen to have untameable wavy curls or really bad bed hair amongst your luscious wavy locks in the morning  ? 

I tried a new product throughout  last week and so..
today , I'm going to review Liese's Juicy Shower for wavy hair ~!!!! 

\

For those of you who have wavy hair , 
you may feel that your curls are limp, messy or untameable first thing in the morning too :'( the mess of a bed hair can be very difficult to tame especially when we have to rush to school/work with not much time to spare for proper hair styling >,<

I have naturally straight hair and not curly hair . However, from time to time I like to curl my hair because wavy hair does look good xD !!!! And when I do so , I sleep with them, to wake up to messy hair the day after... :'( So, although I dont have wavy hair,  when I got to try Liese's Juicy Shower for wavy hair last week, I was really excited :D

Sadly ,  I have some problems with curling my hair . 
1. If I dont curl my hair long enough , they wont stay in curls for long 
2. If I curl them long enough for them to stay in curls, they become frizzy the day after *siiiigh..* 
3. If I use hairsprays/mousse, they tend to make my hair unnaturally stiff , smell like chemicals , or bounce unnaturally :((( 

So, I decided to do a few try outs , 
1. I tried curling then spraying the juicy shower, and...
2. spraying then curling  ^^ !!
I figured out they do help settle some of my problems ! :3

A few spritzes  in the morning  to revitalize and moisturize your hair, transforming dull and limp curls into soft, bouncy and beautiful waves ~ !!! 



START THE DAY ON A BERRY GOOD NOTE!
Liven those dull curls in the morning in just one simple step with Liese Juicy Shower Moisturizing Hair Mist for Wavy Hair, an all-new 2-in-1 treatment and styling aid developed specially for permed hair. Infused with raspberry extract, this leave-in product moisturizes dry and damaged permed hair for a transformation into bouncy and shiny curls that smell raspberliciously good!

So...How to use this Juicy Shower ?O.O
If you have wavy hair (or tong-curled hair) this is the method :3

1. Spray on curled/wavy hair 
2. Spread evenly with hands 
3. Get awesome waves  xD !!



Just a few simple steps and your hair is rescued !! 
From what I tried  ,  spritzing them on before curling them somehow works better for me  ! 
But of course, spraying AFTER you curl your hair works too if its less bothersome for you :3  


Spritz to hair , 
use your hands to distribute the droplets more evenly :3


Then, curl your hair ~


Not more than 10-15 seconds each to prevent extra damage to hair !!


And its done !!
Surprisingly , it does help the curls hold longer !!! It smells nice and doesnt make your hair as stiff as when you are using hairsprays too !!!

<before and after>

I slept with my curled hair that day and sprayed the juicy shower first thing in the morning .
I have to rush to school for project presentation that day and thus..sorry about the iphone picture >,<; didnt bring my proper camera out that day... (actually didnt even have time to do anything else but spritz a few sprays from the juicy shower before rushing off to school like a madwoman ^^  and  my hair was a great mess when I woke up *hahaha* xD maybe because I move quite a lot in my sleep too T_T;;; )

The difference not very visible here but >,< it does help "lift up" the waves

<before>

<after>

Usually, by one night, my curls will all have dissipated to some sad looking, limp mess which vaguely resembles curls =_='''' But this one quite good leh :3 still pretty wavy after one night (minus hairspray's stiffness :D ) and after a few more sprays, the bounce kinda returned  ^^ 

anyway , without further ado...

of course, some tips from Liese !!!

❤ Tips for Bouncy Curls




If you're interested , here are more information about Liese's new product for you~ ;D

Liese Juicy Shower Moisturizing Hair Mist for Wavy Hair retails at S$14.90 for the trigger bottle (200mL), and S$16.90 for the refill bottle (400mL). Available at all leading pharmacies, personal care stores, and supermarkets !!!


A juicy new way to combat damaged, wavy bed-hair!
Liese’s new Juicy Shower Moisturizing Hair Mist for Wavy Hair leaves dull curls looking
shiny and bouncy!


RASPBERLICIOUS GOODNESS

Combined with a unique formula of raspberry extract, Liese Juicy Shower Moisturizing Hair Mist for Wavy Hair is an extension of the current Juicy Shower range, incorporating the same unique raspberry formula that gives morning bed hair the invigorating juicy boost of moisture needed to revive the waves. The refreshing raspberry scent also perks up the senses and keeps hair smelling seductively sweet all day long.

JUST A FEW SPRITZES IN THE MORNING

A recent survey* by Kao has found that 64% of Singaporean women have morning bed hair woes, but only 8% of them style their hair with the aid of a dryer in their routine. The rest use a comb, brush or just with hands, which makes Liese Juicy Shower an easy and perfect accompanying product for a better styling result.  

John Tham, Liese Hair Expert says, “Every lady wants the perfect hair that lasts all day but not all are willing to sacrifice their beauty sleep. The answer to these ladies who want it quick and perfect is the new Liese Juicy Shower Moisturizing Hair Mist for Wavy Hair. Undeniably fuss-free and light, this new hair mist helps ladies achieve shiny and elegant waves in just a few spritzes right after they get out of bed. The non-sticky, non-greasy formula doesn’t weigh hair down, leaving curls looking and feeling bouncy. Also, the raspberry scent brings on a great mood to start the day!




Ciao ~~~ <3 
Hope that have been useful ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment