Wednesday, August 14, 2013

False Lashes <つけま> Review ❤ Diamond Lash DL51593 ❤ Girly Eye~ ❤

Hello ~
I've gotten these lashes for quite a while but hasnt had the time to review them yet because I rarely wear make up out now that I'm in full gear for internship TmT;;;;

Thankfully, recently ,I finished my first posting's exam AND !
 I finally had the chance to wear them out ! xD


❤ Diamond Lash DL51593  ❤  Girly Eye~  ❤ 




❤  close up ❤ 


How the promotional picture looked like :3


picture below from honeycolor.com


And here's how it looks like when worn: 

☆ close ☆ 


☆ open 

 

☆ both eyes closed ☆ 
Hahahaha , I guess you can see how "anyhow" I drew my eyeliner  that day because thats really how rushed everything is for me right now T_T not much time to do make up too..

and here's my review :

❤ Design
I like how the design have this dramatic fanning-out effect at the ends, :3 really helps to give your eyes the enlarging effects although the downside is.. the look become not so natural  :(

❤ Comfort 
Yep :3 pretty comfortable ^^ almost if not on par with Dolly Wink :D Although Dolly Wink is still slightly more comfortable :3

❤ Quality
These lashes are not as sturdy as Dolly Wink's lashes (expected, seeing DW's price T_T) So be careful when removing your make up :) Carefully wet the base with cotton soaked with make up remover before removing them else, when tugging them off, they can get damaged :( which means you cant re-use them

❤ Overall
I am pretty Happy with Diamond Lash xD The lashes are soft, comfortable , and for $20+ for 5 pairs, it isnt a bad deal at all considering these are more comfortable than Daiso lashes :3 and are similarly reusable (hahahaha) for 2-3x Daiso's price ^^ Really excited to try their other lashes but must save up $$$ first T_T;;;; 





❤ ADVERT

if you're looking for some apparels, 
feel free to take a look at www.dipandroll.blogspot.sg 

You get 20% OFF and a $2 voucher if you quote Terumii~ :3

They also have a Retail Rack at Far east plaza, Blogshop empire #01-102  


and also , 
If you decide to drop by Vellus Hair Studio to pamper your hair , remember to claim your Free Bottle of Essential Oils k ;D 




Ciao

。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。
Terumii~~
  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ  
Instagram : @teru_terumi




No comments:

Post a Comment