Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Majolica Majorca's Hand Glove Cream Review 。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。

Since the place I'm interning now requires me to pump alcohol every now and then to clean my hands, I have to buy a moisturizer to keep my skin from drying off :( 
When I went to Watsons , I was set on buying a super moisturizing medical-grade lotion.

But somehow , I ended up with this 


Sooooo cheap right !!!! QAQ !!!

*cannot resist temptation* 

But hey!! 
This is awesome !! :D
For those of you who are not familiar with Majolica Majorca, this item is 

ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ Majolica Majorca's Dress Glove Hand Cream 
It's part of their past Glass Trick Collection ;D


"Keep your skin smooth and moisturised with this hand cream. This lightweight cream absorbs quickly into the skin and contains shiny pearls to leave a sparking effect. Formulated with raspberry and wild rose extract, it also smells sweet and romantic. "





I LOOOOVE how Majolica Majorca always have this very regal/royal/aristocratic  feel to their adverts xD It exudes ellegance !!!

I have been using this hand cream for quite a while now and although it is really nice TAT I have to say I am using it pretty carefully and sparingly now because I am afraid I will run out of it soon ;;TAT;; such a lovely hand cream this is .... 


Another shot with Hamu-chan ! xD


The label says : 

"Fragrant ! Sparkling! Moisturizing ! "

PLUS 
with the scent of Majoromantica ~!! 
*absolute love !! xD*



-The Review -

Fragrant ? 
absolutely!! I'm so in love with the Majoromantica fragrance xD this is a nice item to have when you're out in a dry /cold area and you want a scented moisturizer . The fragrance is slight , not too overpowering but just enough for the scent to be detected ~~ Love it !!!

Moisturizing ?
Yup!! Tried and tested ;D 

Sparkling ? 
Yes ! Its not the very obvious glittery kind , but even without moving your hand, you can already see the sheen it created . It brightens your skin and gives it a livelier tint ;D 
I tried to capture it in the picture below but the picture cant realy capture the shine >,< its  nicer in real life :D 



Will it buy it again ?
Absolutely yes if I manage to spot this baby again xD!!!


Basically , I'm pretty much In Love with this hand cream for now xD 
Hopefully it will last me for another month or so cause its pretty hard to find items this series nowadays  T_T Aaah~~ found a nice item but its from last series... how sad for me OTL... Do you have any nice hand creams to recommend to me  ? Feel free to leave me a comment below if you have a hand cream you are raving about xD !!



Terumii~

  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ  
Instagram : @teru_terumi

PS : if you're shopping at J-Runway @ Plaza Singapura
and you think that my picture is nice >,< 
Help VOTE for me wont you ? :D 
I'm contestant no 92
Thank you~~~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment