Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sanji Ramen @ Tanjong Pagar

Kyahooo~~
I'm excited ~ Really quite excited ~ :D !!!!
I recently found an awesome (Kinda) hidden ramen shop near Tanjong Pagar !!

Sanji Ramen !!!


Its located near Tanjong Pagar MRT , about 100 metres away (not really hidden la hor hahaha xD)  , not exactly easy to find but not exactly hard too :/// !!! Its on the way to Vellus hair studio tho ;D  so if you follow the route *here* and keep a lookout on the right side of the route, you'll see the shop !!!! :D 


What's special about their store is their rustic feel ~!!! 

Its a really small Ramen shop ~ :D 



The Menu ~ :D









They have Ladies set too~~ 
LOL (Lolololollllll xD wahahaha)


In the end , Ee-chan ordered :

Pork Soup Soy Sauce Ramen ~ 
( He thinks its this , cant remember exactly OTL)





and I ordered :
Spicy Ramen ~






Now for the taste test , 

The Noodle 
Love it ~! Bouncy , thick and goes well with the soup xD !!!

The Soup
I love stronger taste for Ramen soup and I was skeptical about Ee-chan's soy sauce Ramen at first but it actually can rival my stronger spicy ramen's soup !! OwO its about 1 notch down the umami level I guess on a scale of 1 to 5 xD so if my soup is 4/5 , his is 3/5 ~ :D 

The Cha Shu 
I love my cha shu a little bit fatty and not too tough ~
And I got it here xD ~!! Nicely done  ~!!!

The Menma & the Ramen Egg
Nicely done too ~ :D 
Soft yolk checked !! Tasty menma checked !!

Besides the ramen , one different thing about Sanji is ....

They have their own store-made Spicy Pickled vegetables !
(free flow , and VERY VERY SPICY !!!=[]= but VERY NICE too~ ) 
Which goes very well with the Ramen itself (I played around with my food -hahaha- and mixed it with the soup and it blends in nicely xD) , and Im sure you'll agree that its spicy even if you're someone who loves spicy food like me >,< !!!


After I finished my food , approached the chef to take a picture of him , hahaha , 
so here you are ~~

The Chef-san ~ xD
Thank you for agreeing to let us take a picture of you hehehe~~ xD


Overall 
A nice ramen place ~ an unexpected finding for me :D !! 

Service 
Service is good , we're served quite promptly and servers are polite ~ ;D 

SO!!! If you are dropping by the area, do drop by and have a taste at Sanji xD (really excited because I do think it deserves more customers xD) Meanwhile, I've already planning my 2nd visit to Sanji and I actually have visited a few other Ramen places :3 shall blog about it soon when I have the time to do so ~ 

Ciao ~~

❤ ADVERT

If you decide to drop by Vellus Hair Studio to pamper your hair , remember to claim your Free Bottle of Essential Oils k ;D 




if you're looking for some apparels, 
feel free to take a look at www.dipandroll.blogspot.sg 

You get 20% OFF and a $2 voucher if you quote Terumii~ :3

They also have a Retail Rack at Far east plaza, Blogshop empire #01-102  



Ciao

。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。
Terumii~~
  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ  
Instagram : @teru_terumi





No comments:

Post a Comment