Sunday, June 30, 2013

✿ Baby Veil ✿ ~ Hair Fragrance Review ✿ (✿◠‿◠)

Kyahoo~ 

today , I'm going to review about this one product I've been using for a while :D 

✿ Baby Veil ✿ ~ Hair Fragrance ~ ✿




I got this on a discount for  about $7 ? I think the actual price is about $10-$15 :3 
(✿◠‿◠)

My verdict : 
Love ~
The fragrance ~
I'm one of those who easily got nauseated by perfumes but this one is pretty subtle :3  Still, dont spray too much !!Else, regardless of any kind of scented items , everything will make you  nauseated if you're like me :( 

Spray ~ 
I dont like applyng sticky wax or spray which makes my hair lumpy/hard and this doesnt feel sticky , doesnt makes my hair lumpy and is easy to apply anytime ;D

Doesnt quite like ~
The full price tag :( which is above $10 , but for working adults I guess this will be fine :3 

Overall I love this Baby Veil fragrance , which i find especially useful when I am outside on a hot sweltering/sunny day and my scalp starting sweating ugh !!! =_=""" Its a good pick me up after a long day at work too ;3 

CIao~ 
Hope this is useful :D



❤ ADVERT

if you're looking for some apparels, 
feel free to take a look at www.dipandroll.blogspot.sg 

You get 20% OFF and a $2 voucher if you quote Terumii~ :3

They also have a Retail Rack at Far east plaza, Blogshop empire #01-102  


and also , 
If you decide to drop by Vellus Hair Studio to pamper your hair , remember to claim your Free Bottle of Essential Oils k ;D 





。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。
Terumii~~
  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ  
Instagram : @teru_terumi

No comments:

Post a Comment