Sunday, September 9, 2012

In between hustles and bustles ~ ;3

Yesterday, I went to Tampines CC for rehearsal (Kira Candy's event ;D)
I thought I did well for the rehearsals and run through right before the event, 
but I screwed up on the stage OTL - with a grand total of about 4-6 mistakes QmQ ~~

anyway, that aside, 


I went back from rehearsal to THIS !!!
(pardon my face k~ I was about to sleep when I was passed this drink *below* 
 - who wears make up whatsoever at home anyway :P  )




So, this is (as you can probably guess from its colour :3 ) Matcha Milk Tea ~~ <3 <3


But this is one HUGE Ass Matcha Milk Tea Tub ~~ ;3 !!


And by big, I mean, reallllly big ! xD 


Its almost as big as my face loh~! Lolllz xD 

(side by side camwhore pic for comparison ;D hahaha )

hahaha, so it costs about $5-6, apparently its 'King Size' OwO
~_~ Ee-chan refused to disclose any information pertaining to the price initialy ^^ ~w~ 
But the tea ish Awesome !!! xD

Then , TODAY ~! 
The event DAY !!

Took lots of pictures, but dont have it yet :3

I had  great fun today at the event ~ <3 
Some pic before the event ;D




during ~


everytime I look at the photos above, I fell in love with Kawaii Trina chan xD ~~

Now, group shots :

Wo de lian !! (My face!!!) 
OTL... WHY I group photos always have unglam moment ones OTL 
^^"" 



Secretly cries when I decided to do that pose OTL 


I actually made a 
"I wanted to die..." face in this pic OTL...
WhY ? QAQ 
Face, Y U NO PHOTOGENIC ?



and I went to hairspray my fringe cause its too long 
and I'm scared to cut it myself for now..
turn out, it looked like dried twigs .. OTL

Lessons learned :
I shall
NEVER - EVER - HAIRSPRAY - MY -FRINGE -EVER

:P
but...
at the end of the day, I brought home 2 cupcakes from Vincent
I gave one to my friend ,
and here below is the one that i took home

Look at this beauty x3



The cute logo~~ ;3



Its even packed nicely too ~


cuteness ~! 

ANYW, 

After being my saikang warrior T_T helping me pull the luggage from my place all the way to Tampines CC 1 hour away T_T  , Good Gentleman Ee-chan (who is also helping my friend 'jaga' her stall at teh school party)  and I went for dinner at .... ~~~ 

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
..
.

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
..
.


Marutama @ Clarke Quay~~~~ xD

yaaay ~! 
I've never been to Marutama before 
But as a Rameniac, Ramen cant never never ever be a bad choice, ;D



camwhore pic before the order came 
- see ? the angle did matter ;P 


But the order came really fast 

(like, seriously! It took less than 5 minutes WTH! ) OAO !!!
*impressed* !!

for the sides, Ee-chan chose Daikon ~ :3


I had a choice of Cha Shu or Gyoza from him :P
So I chose Cha Shu



First, the soup~~ 
looking at the clear soup below, you wont believe...


How awesome the taste is !!! QAQ ~!!
I was soooo tired after the whole day of work but THIS, 
after THIS, 
I felt (temporarily) like Im ready to die... OTL


Then the noodle !!!! 
This noodle is thin and firm, somewhat reminded me of Hakata Ramen :3


Taste ? 
Dont ask T_T if you're here, 
you would have seen tears running down my face as I ate 


To me , the daikon Ee-chan chose was 'meh' 
But he said its actually quite nice :3 
To each his own lolz ;3 

The egg, as expected from a properly run japanese ramen chain 


Melty Middle ~~~ 
Love !!! xD

Then, Cha Shu !!!
I should mention that I am a gyoza person
and if I am given a choice between gyoza and cha shu, 
i would have , most of the time, probably go for gyoza !

But somehow, I felt like trying marutama's cha shu today 


and....


there was no...


NO REGRET !!
The Freaking Cha Shu MELTZ in your mouth omfg !! 
Its like, one of the best tasting cha shu I've ever had in my life!
TAT 

Marutama~!! where had you been my whole life????


I felt like 


Now I've finally found a place I belong to~!!! 
(hahaha jkjk ~ its a nice find xD ~! a place to eat when you want something nice to soothe your heart * trying to be poetic * ;P )


and here is Ee-chan , looking haggard and tired after being my Sai Kang Warrior for the day , taking care of my stuff when I cant look after them, and helping me with this and that :3

As my friend is also opening a booth at Kira Candy Event (Smile+-Ism :3), he helped out and became her personal Salesman, going around offering merchandise to visitors...

the thing is ..

He is offering these badges with "YAOI IS LOVE" and "YURI IS LOVE" to people ^^"

AT the end of the day, 
almost everyone at the event knew him ^^"

and one girl even called him "Yaoi -sama" 
lmfao~~ xD

Some times after that , I also went to a friend's musical :D 
When I look at my fringe here,  secretly cries... 
should NOT HAVE put ANY hairspray to my fringe during the KC school party !! 
(and on a KC formal SCHOOL PARTY some more ;TnT; )




Ah~
Very tired now, so I'll stop here ;3 
Ill work hard and hopefully ill do awesomely well at school 
so I can participate in more KC events ;3 

CIao~~


Terumi~~ <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment