Friday, May 10, 2013

False Lashes <つけま> Review ❤ Dolly Wink No. 10 ❤ Sweet Cat ~ ❤

Heyoo~~ 
I wore this out for buffet ytd (hahaha, yea lah , eat also must try to beautify self cause meeting friends mah ^^") so Im gonna post this today :3

Thanks to my friend Suzume who helped me buy from HK xD
check her fb at 
She's very good at dancing xD !!!!

❤ 

Dolly Wink No 10 ❤  Sweet Cat




❤  close up ❤ 



And here's how it looks like : 



tried to compare them again  ~

☆ close ☆ 


☆ open ☆ 


☆ both eyes closed ☆ 


and here's my review :

❤ Design
Like Natural Dolly , the design is pretty natural . When worn it gives a very nice catty effcts ;D It is quite short over its length and is longer at the end THUS creating the cat eyes effect 

❤ Comfort 
As usual , Dolly Wink lashes are the most comfortable that I've ever worn . Nothing beats this so far .

❤ Quality
Similarly, I wear my lashes maybe 3-4 times a week when Im on holidays and 2x/week when I'm schooling and I realize that with proper care (cleaning , tweezing the glue etc) , you can make the lashes last from 6 months to even 1 year !! 

❤ Overall
Really love this design :D If Im not wearing lenses and have to wear glasses, the lashes isnt long enough to bump into the specs glasses ;D and looks natural enough to be worn without lenses whil giving the cat eye effect ;D 

What I dont like :( 
Its expensive ;;TAT;;

Anyway , that's it :D hope it helps ;D
if you have any questions/comment , feel free to leave it below and I'll try my best to get back to you asap :D

Terumii~
  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ  
Instagram : @teru_terumi

No comments:

Post a Comment