Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Kira Candy (EOY) PhotoShoot with Yukari-chan ~~ ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

Hi~~ 
Yukari-chan and I went for EOY KiraCandy Videoshoot which is for a ******* (secret for now :P) at Marina Barrage and its my first time being there !!!! ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ 

so sad right T_T 
(┌・。・)┌ now I feel like I really need to go out and enjoy nature and the world lollz xD

Anyway , since I am already there , I decided : 
"Might as well take some pics :P " 
So without further ado :
Less words, more piccies ;D
 

Yukari-chan and I ~~
She's so pretty right ? >,< looks like a Dollfie loh~ lollz xD


 This is our cameraman , Yu-san (brought along his friend , K, and they asked me to add trollface pic to their faces but I dont know how to without using Adobe T_T and haz no time for adobe ... sorry T_T hope this is okay ... ) ^^ tee hee


taking turns talking ^^


I cant remember what Yukari-chan was doing lollz xD 
 le MBS pose 

le Singapore Flyer ^^
sadly , there was this thick haze that day , thus the nearly unseen mbs and sg flyer T_T


No , we are NOT doing Nyan pose :P
we are pointing to sth which is supposed to appear below on the screen later ;D

THEN, 


on the train to go Saizeriya for dinner ~~Lolz
(spam pic of nice foods )



Delish Asari clams xD ~

Anyway , I had an awesome time shooting with Yu-san , K-san , Ee-chan, and kawaii Yukari-chan ~!!
Thanks for you guys for making the supposedly tiring day so fun and awesome~! You guys rocks ~!!! xD

Bye2~~~~~ 〆(・∀・@)!~~

Terumi~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment