Thursday, May 2, 2013

Lens Review - Freshkon Dezigner Pink Solitaire Review 。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。

So FINALLY , here they are ! ^^"""
Freshkon Dezigner in Pink Solitaire !

Wore them out to Bugis last week ~!












"Solitaire, our launch series, is conceptualized to frame the iris in a multi-faceted diamond cut, designed to shine!"




Received my lenses last week (finally) after a pretty long delay . I think they have a miscomunication on their part because it took me three visits to actually get the lenses OTL... but nevertheless, Freshkon staff are very responsive to my email query and contacted me when the lenses are really confirmed to have arrived and are ready to be picked up :3



Wore them out for Bugis+ Star Blogger Challenge for a period of up to about 9-10 hours since morning till night O.o" ! And here are my reviews : 

★ Bright Light ★



★ Dim Light / Dark ★  


Review :

Design 
I didnt really like the design at first (looked pretty "web-like" to me , but if you scrutinize it closely , it is actually a pretty "lacey" design with a star-shaped opening OAO  !! For other colours of this series, I think that is pretty evident . I opted for pink lenses and somehow they doesnt show very well D:

Enlarging Effect 
Awesome !! Doesnt lose out to other lenses I've tried and colour wise : *see below*

Colour 
Despite the faintness of the colored lace-pattern, these lenses are actually very vibrant and obvious even from afar !! One qualm that I have about mine is only the pink doesnt show really well D: ... somehow it looks rather greyish/pale purple on the eyes , and is not a vibrant pink I expected them to be D:. However, the fact that the colour is obvious alone kinda compensate for it in my case :3

Comfort 
These lenses are very thin and delicate and thus are comfortable for extended period of wear ! :D  I wore it for about 10 hours and my eyes are not overly dry ^^ this is longer than the period for which I wear my other lenses. 

 I only encountered 1 problem that have caused me inconvenience : these lenses tend to fold /move around a bit during wear , causing my vision to temporarily blur . It may not cause a problem to most people I think :3 but in my case I felt a slight discomfort during that period of time as I have to re-adjust the lenses :x






Yup. 
So that's about it for my review :3 
I hope you find it useful , and if you have any other question about my experience with these lenses, feel free to ask me by leaving a comment below ;D I'll try to get back to you asap. Thanks ;D 



Terumii~~



  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ  
Instagram : @teru_terumi

PS : if you're shopping at J-Runway @ Plaza Singapura
and you think that my picture is nice >,< 
Help VOTE for me wont you ? :D 
I'm contestant no 92
Thank you~~~ 





1 comment: