Saturday, May 4, 2013

Lens Review ★ Barbie's Puffy Three Tone Gray ( ・ω・`)//~~

Kyahooo~~




I actually bought this lenses purely because I loved the green puffy three tone  I had before so much that I want to try the grey ones too >,<

This was the green one that I reviewed before :D



This is the promo picture for the grey ones :D



Le Design :



So anyway , I'll start with the review first and enter my Diary entry after the review :3 

★ ☆ ✰

Bright light 

Dim Light

★ ☆ ✰


Review :

Design 
I'm in love with this pair xD !!! The design makes it looks more natural (although the grey colour of course doesnt because asians doesnt usually have gray eyes hahaha ^^") and it mimicks natural irises' pattern xD 



Comfort 
As with my experience with Barbie's Puffy Three Tone Green before *here* , this pair is very comfortable :D doesnt fold by itself , doesnt move around, doesnt overly dry my eyes even after I wore them out for 6 hours ++ :D 

Enlargement 

Yepp! it doesnt have the black rim many other lenses have but its vivid design and colour makes its enlargement effect very noticeable ;D 

Colour 
In love with them  ;D !! In fact , I think Barbie's puffy three tone is becoming my favorite lenses series now (Kimchi's Bambi series, although very close in design to Tsubasa'a Bambi series, are less comfortable to me  compared to Barie's , although I love their designs too >,<) 



Will I buy it again ? 
Yes !! xD Love it !!



Really happy with these new lenses :D 



Anyway , this is one day after the Runway on Saturday ,
 and I was going out to meet my CG friends :3 ....
I really feel tired and wasted.... in addition to the morning rain, It took me half an hour before I finally went out of bed although I was already awake... 

The bed was just... so comfy ... >,<"""" !!!!!!

 have to go out despite the perfect weather for sleep

Despite the rain , decided to wear my Bone clips out again!!! 
Wahahaha , cheapo me being so proud of the DIY cheapo Bone Clips xD !!


We decided to meet at Marina Square for a bowling session 


The last time I bowled was during Sec school for this compulsory "enrichment" programme that I have .. ... I ... have no predisposition nor talents whatsoever towards any kind of sports that involves balls (I am pretty good with badminton ) . Somehow balls just scares me . Tennis , Pingpong , Basketball , you name it ! Somehow, I always got hit by them when I tried to play the respective sports ~_~"""" all except bowling till now, and I'm not too eager to hit my toes with the heavy bowling ball etc (imagining worst case scenario) 

Somehow, the session ended well for me !! wahahaha ! 
Maybe my unlucky streak with sports ended liao xD


Some pictures I took with my friends~ 

★ ☆ ✰



★ ☆ ✰

See how bad my eyebags are wahahahaa !!

 ★ ☆ ✰



Yup. 
So that's about it for my diary entry and  review :3 
I'll end it here ;D 
I hope you find the review useful , and if you have any other question about my experience with these lenses, feel free to ask me by leaving a comment below ;D I'll try to get back to you asap. Thanks ;D 

*end with act-cute camwhore pictures*





Terumii~~


  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ  
Instagram : @teru_terumi

PS : if you're shopping at J-Runway @ Plaza Singapura
and you think that my picture is nice >,< 
Help VOTE for me wont you ? :D 
I'm contestant no 92
Thank you~~~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment