Tuesday, January 20, 2015

False Lashes <つけま> Review ❤ Dolly Wink No. 12 ❤ Feminine Girl~ ❤

Hello ~
I've had this set of tsukema on my stash for really quite a while now and I havent really worn it out so I've decided to wear it out recently and write a review about it :D ! I know there's been alot of new DW lashes recently and I've actually gotten them but my schedule is so bad to the extent that I've not tried many of them ^^"" hahaha.... wishing for that CNY break (please come !!!!) so I can post more about my recent apparels shopping haul  and try out all of those lashes T__T 

Anyway, 

So this week's review will be about : 

Dolly Wink No 21 ❤  Secret Girl


The package details



❤  close up ❤ 




And here's how it looks like : 

☆ open ☆ 

close up ☆ 



and here's my review :

❤ Design
The criss cross design is definitely not something natural :P I guess this will not be my choice of lower lash most of the time when Im going out. However, it does stand out when you want to wear something different and it does achieve the purpose as a lower lash and it fits pretty well with its counterpart : Dolly Wink No. 9 :3 

❤ Comfort 
Super comfy like most DW lenses are ;D

❤ Quality
Good :3 if you clean it regularly , treat it with care and store it properly you can even re use it for quite a while :3 

❤ Overall
Yepp :3 I guess this is something which I'll buy to try and because Im curious. 2 pairs in a box can easily last quite a while for me since I wont wear it quite often and overall its a good pair of lashes with a unique design although its not a natural looking design ;3 

Will it buy it again ? Only when my pair got damaged - and I'll be in no rush for that too :P 

That's all for today ~ 

❤ Cia
。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。
❤  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ ❤ 
Click on the Icons below for linkS



No comments:

Post a Comment