Friday, September 14, 2012

OOTD 03

Thank God Its Friday~~ ~!! ヾ(*´∇`)ノヾ(*´∇`)ノヾ(*´∇`)ノヾ(*´∇`)ノ!!

Today's OOTD is simple to the max..
I woke up..late to sch ^^"""

Brown Pleather Skater Skirt (Guess how much ? $7.5!!!)
With Vintage Belt and Orange ruffles Shirt-Top :3



I'm soo tired after spending the whole day at school ~ =3= 
But glad that today's been quite prductive ~ XD yay~!!

But I still have to study tomorrow >3< because sensei-tachi either :



1. Speaking at shinkansen speed 
We - poor students - literally were trying desperately to dodge unimportant facts he spewed out, 
attempting to catch ONLY the bits that will come out in exam , 


and write it down...


2. Speaking too slow  
all of us are practically nodding of.......zzzz...


aaah ! 
aand !!!


 managed to catch Starbuck's promotion today
and with an old friend too~ >3<
but I forgot to take picture.. ~_~
because I was too excited over meeting my old friend  ^^""

Thats all for today I guess ;3 
(abrupt end because need to rush elsewhere e-hee~~ )

Back to Mug~~ <3

Terumi


No comments:

Post a Comment