Monday, February 23, 2015

Oreimo Cosplay Photoshoot - Goko Ruri 五更 瑠璃 / Kuroneko

Hello~ Happy belated CNY ~
Hope you've had an awesome holidays ^^ 

Today's entry is about Kuroneko's shoot . Kuroneko is a character from Oreimo 
Oreimo is short for 

Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai 
俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない
which means "My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute" 

The character I cosed was Kuroneko 
This, below is the default version :'( wanted to go hardcore mode and shot 3 versions at 1 sessions since its a rare indoor studio session which otherwise wont be so affordable :P but sadly my default cos didnt arrive on time :( so next time for this...



However, I managed to cos the meido version and my friend Spinelo agreed to lend me her costume for the shoot !!! :D So in addition to the meido version, 


 managed to cos the pseudo- kimono / yukata version too :D 

during the shoot, we have pleeenty of people crammed in xD and luckily my senpais and my fellow batchmates kindly allowed me to hog some space for a while ^^ hahaha , else I wont get some nice shots which has a chance of happening in like 1 in a 100 OTL...

My first reaction when I arrived was 
"WAH NICE CURTAIN" !! 
so we tried to replicate this scene below here 


it turned out like this... 
Im admitting that Im really getting too old to cos the likes of Kuroneko T_T 
(which is why Im aiming to do as much cos as possible right now because I know the amount of time I have for cosing is just going to decrease as I enter the workforce in my field - healthcare :'(  - wondered how Misako Aoki juggled it since she's be almost as busy as most healthcare workers T___T ;;; ) 


upper angle is not so bad but Im not really happy about how the lighting turns out... a bit too glaring :( but we tried out best ^^ (yay) and I had awesome fun drg the shoot, ESPECIALLY because I get to meetup and catch up with some friends too !!!!


Group photo in the middle of the shoot ! 
Everybody drops whatever they're doing for this lololl !! 
And because I have to leave T___T so my seniors and friends very nicely gathered and took photo so we can have a complete group pic :')))  - ( on a hindsight, looking at this pic I think one of my girl friend is missing from the pic tho ... OxO; ) 


Would love to thank every single person - my friends, senpais and everyone in my school's cosplay society who had helped make this shoot possible ^^ without these awesome people cosplay scene in my school will be close to non existent or plain boring - they have regular makan sessions (which I never attended sadly because of my schedule) , prop making sessions and exciting group shoots :) !!! They are also an awesome bunch who will gladly help with advice when cos is concerned ;D Im glad I get to met them and join the club at the beginning of my first year - else, I'd probably have not learned as much  :) 


So Thank you minna-san, for helping me learn so much 
and I hope to learn more and do better the next time around ^^ 

❤ Cia
。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。
❤  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ ❤ 
Click on the Icons below for linkS


1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure you will have time to cosplay even after you enter the work force ><! I look forward to your future cosplays ^^

    www.seshiriadesu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete