Sunday, January 25, 2015

Haul ❤ Hello Kitty Make up Brush - MAC Inspired

Hello ~ ❤


First and foremost apologies for the slow post this week . Im having my final year exam tomorrow ( TAT ) so I'm rushing studying for everything for the past few weeks. So today I'm just going to write about one of my recent haul  ❤  : a set of Hello Kitty brush in a Hello Kitty tin brush ( first and foremost apologies for the low resolution pics as I only have my phone camera with me recently ^^" ) 

Anyway ,I saw these and they were so cute I just couldnt resist ordering them !! I mean, these are freaking cute !! 

ヽ( ★ω★)ノ

Hello Kitty Brush Set 


This is how it looks like inside of the box  :) A set of 7 brushes with labels on the handles 
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The brushes included are :

 Face Brush
Foundation Brush
Eye Liner Brush
Eye Shades Sticker
Eye Shadow Brush
Shader Brush
Lip Brush


Apparently they're inspired from MAC's Hello Kitty brush set :3 the Tin is the one on the right below (the silver hello kitty shaped ones) , which is absolutely gorgeous ૮(ᶿ̴͈᷇ॢ௰ᶿ̴͈᷆ॢ)ა✧  I know the quality is of the inspired one is course probably totally diff from MAC's - actually the brush design itself is already not exactly the same - but honestly as a dirt poor intern ╭(๑¯д¯๑)╮ I cant afford that kind of thing so... for me these will do !! ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿 - overruled by cuteness ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶…⋆ฺ

~ Le Original ~


With regards to the inspired brushes , what struck me most and taunted me to buy them is the ... pink gradation at the end of this brush 。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。.... ( being an ageing lady , I am ashamed that I still cant control my impulse-buy tendency with regards to cute things ) When the brush arrived , I have to say I'm surprised that the hair is actually quite soft  ヾ(。◕ฺ3◕ฺ)ノ 
You definitely can NOT compare this to animal-fur brushes which were retailing in Japan at 60-$150++ per brush , but seriously for a brush SET which I bought for $8 ... I dont have much regret  ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶…⋆ฺ 

pink softness ~ 

Here are the rest of the brushes !
 Most of the brushes inside have white-creme-pink gradations except for one brush !!
The tip of the eye shadow stick ( the one on extreme left side ) is roughly a heart shaped sponge with peach colour on one side and white colour on the other side as you can see 


And for the one brush with creme-brown gradation, it is the foundation brush . Although since this is a foundation brush I guess when you use it with foundation creams , powder or BB creams it will turn creme-beige in the end and so even if it started off pink it wont show it in the end (╯︵╰,) so its allright for me :3  unless you planned to use it exclusively for brightening mousse or pink cc creams o(〃^▽^〃)o


Anyway , here are some nicer pictures I found from some eBay shops selling the exact same set of Hello Kitty brush :) 






Conclusion ~ Conclusion ~
Quite happy with my haul this time around ^^ I was afraid the brush will be rough and wont be functional and the brushes will just look cute. However , it turned out that the brushes are actually quite soft and nice to use. The compact size means you can easily carry them around too :3 Sadly, only the blusher brush comes with a thick plastic covering .・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.   The rest comes in the crackly plastic covering which is easily torn ... But I guess the metal tin kinda made up for it though cause I saw some online shops selling ones without the tin at about $7-$12  (。◕ฺ3◕ฺ)  Anyway this end my rant for today  ~ Will post sth longer in 1  to 2 weeks time after my exams are done ~~~

and see you again next post ;D !

❤ Cia
。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。
❤  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ ❤ 
Click on the Icons below for linkS



No comments:

Post a Comment