Thursday, November 7, 2013

I DID IT !!!! Code Geass C.C Photoshoot ❤

Heyaaaa~ This come in quote late but YES !!! 
I finally got the chance to shoot C.C (シー・ツー )
from Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion - コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ!! 



One of my favorite character in one of my favorite anime ever !!!!! xD !!!

For those of you not familiar with Code Geass, this is C.C :) you can find more info about her and Code Geass  *here* ! :D It's a great anime spanning 2 seasons with awesome characters and soundtrack xD !!!

"誰からも愛される" というギアス能力を授けられる...


Anyway, regarding the shoot, I had a hard time drawing the Geass sigil on my forehead and in the end Ee-chan helped me draw everything !! ^^ heheheee... Excuse my huge forehead ^^ I took the picture after the shoot , at about 1 A.M , by which time I'm a sweaty pile of mess =_=""" that's why the sigil's colour is running off (its make up :3) and parts of it are gone (rubbed off LOL ^^)



The shoot was quite tiring too.. D:
We have to wait till near midnight to wait till this location is empty :( We're both running pretty tight schedule so I was really glad Ee-chan can accommodate my schedule TAT;;; (thank you ~ you're the best !!! ) and voila ! :D we did the madly-rushed shoot !!! The weather was freaking hot =[]="" and we have to try to NOT look suspicious OTL... going around late at night with C.C's suit costume OTL... 

Without further adue, here's my cos of C.C 
I realized lots of mistakes in this shoot and its by no way a perfect shoot of C.C but I had had loads of fun shooting her and if I have the chance, I hope I can improve on my cos of her in the future !! :D Feel free to view the complete set of photos in my album in Facebook :3 Constructive feedback are welcome ^3^ (just dont murder me hahaha :D)

My FB : *click here*
The album link *click here*


"力があれば生きられるか?
これは契約。力を上げる代わりに、私の願いを一つだけ聞いてもらう。
契約すれば、お前は人の世に行きながら、人とは異なる理で生きることになる。
異なる節理、異なる時間、異なる命。
王の力はお前を孤独にする。・・・その覚悟があるのなら・・・。

「If I grant you power, could you go on? I propose a deal—in exchange for this power, you must agree to make my one wish come true. Accept this contract, and you accept its conditions. While living in the world of humans, you will live unlike any other: a different providence, a different time, a different life. The Power of the King will condemn you to a life of solitude. Are you prepared for this?」



「 " ルルーシュ。。。、お前はなぜ「ルルーシュ」何だ。哲学を語ってる余裕はない。家の名は「ランペルージ」に変えた、だが「ルルーシュ」という個人は残した…甘さだな、過去を捨てきれない。。。。 "」


ルルーシュ、雪がどうして白か知っているか。自分がどんな色だったか忘れてしまったからさー

Lastly , we also found a 'capsule' like structure (C.C came out of a capsule in episode 1 ) but due to the location's dark lighting and the security guard almost chasing us away, this below was all  we got TAT ;;;

not pretty at all..but oh well..have the 'capsule' (I know what it is in real life, for those of you who knows what it is heheheee ^^"""" it just kinda looks capsule-like okay !!! so excuse me yea ^^ ) 


That's about all for today I think ^^ 
I'll post my experience with kanade's shoot soon :3 
Now that AFA is half a day away TAT I can only rush my stuff (readings etc ) while hoping I can finish in time to rush my props TAT (studies come first !! ) So... do say hi to me if you see me at AFA although I may be wearign normal clothing ? I'll be more than glad to just chat with you or exchange coscards with you!! :D 

Cya ~~ <3 


❤ ADVERT

If you decide to drop by Vellus Hair Studio to pamper your hair , remember to claim your Free Bottle of Essential Oils k ;D 




if you're looking for some apparels, 
feel free to take a look at www.dipandroll.blogspot.sg 

You get 20% OFF and a $2 voucher if you quote Terumii~ :3

They also have a Retail Rack at Far east plaza, Blogshop empire #01-102  



Ciao

。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。
Terumii~~
  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ  
Instagram : @teru_terumi













No comments:

Post a Comment