Saturday, August 17, 2013

Going Brown x Pink Ombre with Manic Panic @Vellus Hair Studio :D

Hello ~

Just a quick update ^^ 
I dyed my hair dark brown - pink ombre last week at Vellus Hair Studio  ;D You can read about my past experience & How to get there (route) at Vellus here meanwhile ^^ ]

Will blog about it soon ;D because Im still waiting for the pink to fade more if possible ;D (It is supposed to fade into milky /pastel pink in 1-2 weeks ;D ) 

Its 1 week now and I have washed it 3x and guess what : the pink is actually still ging strong !! OwO !! I actually heard that Manic Panic fade really fast and doesnt last long but now which is why when I saw the intense pink, I was quite chill that it will fade to milky pink soon 

But hahaha : look at these ! xD 

Before dye 


Last Saturday , the day I visited Vellus for the dye

 


Yesterday after my 3rd post-dye wash


The pink is still going strong :D Just faded a little bit 
While I was washing, the water turned lemonade PINK !! 
(HAHAHA)
And I was worried the dye will run out real fast BUT After wash it actually just faded a little bit OXO !!! Im not sure if its my shampoo (im using the red bottle Loreal Elseve which protects colour ) but I think Manic Panic actually last  quite a while now :3 

Regardless, I am pretty happy with this colour for now ~  I'll just stick to Baby Rock style when gg out since I cant go for a softer/more hime/feminine look with this hair colour for now *laughs* 

And if you'e wondering how I escape scolding at work /school with this... ....
I bun it up to hide it from my supervisors and teachers at work/school (*laughs*) and so far everything has been going smoothly (*smirks and throw evil grin*)

Ah, and Vellus also sells Manic Panic Dye for an affordable price . I heard there are discounts too if you buy in bulk, so feel free to contact them for more info ;D


Add :83A Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore, Singapore 088504
Phone : 6224 6566
Open 10:00am - 8:00pm

For how to get there , read the end of this post linked below :3

Will Update you all soon ^^ 
Do follow my FB page for faster updates because I update my page much much more often than I do my blog / DevArt/ WC or IG :3 Thanks ;D


Ciao
。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。
Terumii~~
  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ  
Instagram : @teru_terumi


❤ ADVERT

If you decide to drop by Vellus Hair Studio to pamper your hair , remember to claim your Free Bottle of Essential Oils k ;D 




if you're looking for some apparels, 
feel free to take a look at www.dipandroll.blogspot.sg 

You get 20% OFF and a $2 voucher if you quote Terumii~ :3

They also have a Retail Rack at Far east plaza, Blogshop empire #01-102  




No comments:

Post a Comment