Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Tamoya Udon ❤ Liang Court & Monoyono ❤ Dhoby

Kyahoo~~ 

Firstly , I've got a bad case of Sinusitis today !! =[]=!! 



Why ? My Sinusitis flare up during rain / in dusty condition and it rained heavily this morning .. , so... I'm feeling pretty dead right now =_=""" .... For some reasons , I'm facing the heat from the Blogger Daily Challenge too now - I'm planning to do many products reviews over the next few days since I wont be going out a lot  until Ee-chan's exams are over (because going out alone is sad T_T ) So my life is very uninteresting now 

Wake up - Skyrim - Cook/lunch  - accompany Ee-chan study while SKyrim-ing - Draft blog post - Skyrim - Cook/dinner - Skyrim - SLeep :P 

❤ ♡ ❤


Anyway , I got treated to Tamoya Udon !! So I'm going to post about it today ;D 

For J-Food fans out there, Tamoya Udon's opening in SG must have excited you ~ ;D 

❤ ♡ ❤



Ee-chan have been to japan and he told me that apparently , Tamoya Udon is sth like fast food in Japan =[]= I mean 'huh' !!! This !?? Fast Food ?? How can you compare this to McD/KFC? O.o""""

Anyway , basically they have 3 main menus : 
1. Udon 
2. Tempura 
3. Side Menu 

For Udon alone, they have different kinds of Udon ! :D 





Somehow , when I went to Liang Court , I didnt spot the Curry/Pork/Beef Udon option O.o .. Maybe they werent serving them that day .. tough luck .. OTL... I would have loved to try the Curry Udon TAT


❤ ♡ ❤

My Kake Udon ! :D



❤ ♡ ❤

The Tempura is a bit pricey I think , 

I choose these (Eggplant , kani stick ) the pickles , Oroshi and Konbu is free :3 



❤ ♡ ❤

Overall I think the Udon is pretty nice albeit a tad expensive ^^"" but its Jap food lah , and its a healthier option compared to Fast Foods like Macs etc (for about the same price if you buy  a set at Macs/KFC) so why not ? 

They have a facebook page if you're interested ;D 




Tamoya Udon at Liang Court

Handmade udon and broth from home of udon - Sanuki. Have yours today with our freshly made tempura toppings! Tamoya was established in the home of udon, Sanuki (now known as Kagawa) prefecture in 1996 by Sanuki udon champion, Tamotsu Kurokawa.
Tamoya Singapore is first in Southeast Asia and also first overseas outlet!

Brought all the way from Tamoya Japan, from Kagawa prefecture, Sanuki udon is hand-crafted from Tamoya's proprietary flour mixture (made from 3 different flour) and is served with "golden dashi" broth.
Come down now to enjoy Tamoya's healthy and tasty udon with a variety of toppings!


Anyway , here is my OOTD/LOTD for that day ^^" didnt bother to wear lenses/make up because I was rushing and I had school when I went there


❤ ♡ ❤

I also dropped by Dhoby to shop and I found this very Interesting shop !! :D 

Very Attention catching Rabbit !! xD 



❤ ♡ ❤


❤ ♡ ❤

There is a butterfly in a jar that will fly around if you tap the lid 
(its some static electricity thing apparently ^^" dont ask me , I dont know my physics well ^^"""" )



❤ ♡ ❤


❤ ♡ ❤


❤ ♡ ❤

Apparently some potpourri spritz  to ward off fart /  toilet smell =[]= !!!! 


❤ ♡ ❤


❤ ♡ ❤

The shop is called MONOYONO ;D Its an interesting shop
- with a very vintage feel to it ;D ( Vintage Rocks ❤ !!!!

Okie ~ that's about it for today ;D 
Ciaossu~~ 

Terumii~~


  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ  
Instagram : @teru_terumi

PS : if you're shopping at J-Runway @ Plaza Singapura
and you think that my picture is nice >,< 
Help VOTE for me wont you ? :D 
I'm contestant no 92
Thank you~~~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment