Monday, March 25, 2013

My Black Box ~

Yo~~
this post is going to be about how my cheapoTM self got a black box and what's inside ^^""
(shamelessly announces) 

You guys must have known , moi , a poor student in this sunny island of singapore is a follower of ChepoTM ideology . Being a cheapo , I'm on a constant lookout for freebies !!
(no la , not that cheapo lah ^^ but who doesnt love freebies? Come on~)

So I heard about Black Box , a new sampling box in Singapore , and subscribed a few months ago  (since its free anyway ^^)  and my Black Box arrived a few weeks ago (yea , I was a bit occupied to blog about it lah ^^ hehehee) so anyway , here it is :



They used some sort of registered mail to send it to my address ;3 very professional 
This is basically the first picture i took after i opened the box


Vouchers and a plastic gel-pouch on top ;D

Then , below the stack of vouchers , the goodies ~!!! ❤ ♡ ❤ (ノ≧∀≦)ノ ❤ ♡ ❤



Here are what's supposed to be inside the Box 
(note that some items are only available for special people lah ^^ --> which I think means people who got approached by Black Box itself to be sponsored ,  :D so in my box , I dont have them ^^ -sorry for not being famous lah hor heheheee~) but anyway , here's whats inside my box ) 
My Box :
  • Darlie Expert White 
  • Dettol Natural Nourishing Body Wash 
  • est.Lab Sunshield SPF 50 Sample
  • L'Oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Youth Code Boosting Essence sample
  • L'Oreal Total Repair Deep Repairing Mask Sample
  • Nature Valley  Oats ‘n Honey (2 bars) 
Selected Boxes :
  • Kinohimitsu Drink 
  • Dr. Jart V7 VitaLaser
  • L’Oreal Men Expert Pure & Matte Charcoal Black Scrub 
  • Dr. Jart+ Rejuvenating  Blemish Base SPF 35/PA++ Whitening 
  • Dr. Jart+ Premium  Blemish Base SPF 45/PA++ Whitening & Anti Wrinkle 
  • Dr. Jart+ Detox Blemish Base SPF 25/PA++ Whitening & Anti Wrinkle
I think its pretty nice of them although I did expect more beauty samples (praying there are japanese cosmetics / face masks sample box in SG TnT .. which i dont think will happen in the near future...)

If you're curious , You can  sign up for it  HERE*
You can follow their fb page for more updates too as I heard that they're going to have some giveaway soon  :3 

Hope this helps ;3 


Terumi

2 comments:

  1. Terumi-senpai!! I nominated you for the "Liebster Award" ('w') congratulations! Check out my blog for details ^0^ oki?

    ~Rei

    http://www.reikouken.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaa~ Rei-chan I just saw QxQ!!! Okai Okai , arigato~ and will update soon hehehe ^^

      Delete