Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Photoshoot _ ❤ Pandora Hearts パンドラハーツ 3 Alice アリス ❤

Aaand ~ another photoshoot post as promised ^^

Back to back after my Azusa mini shoot, I had a shoot with Kai Lin and Kai Xin :3 !!!
We're doing Pandora Hearts' 3 version of Alice s - 

1.Battle version (mine) 



2.Ballgown version, human (Kai Lin) 



and 
3.Will of the Abyss version (Kai Xin) 



The photogs who came are : 
Kelvin Siau, JA Chew, Yu Bin, Kiat Kai , Eugene :D
Thank you to them all !!! :D

Woke up at freaking 6AM
*arrived!! IT.RAINED !!!!!! and i was like QAQ!!!!!!!!!* 
lucky when we reached, its abated !!! 


HO.HO.HO ~ My first time being here !!! xD




If you're interested to view more, feel free to visit my worldcosplay account ^^ 
(there's a link on TOP LEFT corner of this blog too :3)
(look in submission folder :3)

or view them in my facebook page :
(look in the album :3 )

Sorry that I dont have a DevArt as I find them a hassle to manage :/

anyway I dont want to upload so many here as it will make loading very difficult on slower computers ^^"" gomen nee~ 

Here's sharing some pictures of it :


Alice Pandora Hearts Cosplay

the only landscape format shot I have is the above one LOL xD

Alice Pandora Hearts Cosplay
Alice Pandora Hearts Cosplay
Alice Pandora Hearts Cosplay

Hahaha can see dif photogs have dif formats and style ^^ 
as for Yu Bin's I tried to do the post editing myself :3 
I'm still learning! still learning a lot more !! ^^"

AND !!

One of my fave shots !!! 
LACIE's tombstone shot :D !!

Alice Pandora Hearts Cosplay

Kelvin-san changed the colour filter thingie to a vintage-brown  too xD super like !!
which one do you like better ? 
(my cosplay obviously still まだまだだね ^^" ) 


I'm the one who added the "LACIE" part ^^" 
so pardon me  if it still needs improvement... ... ^^""

aaaand ~~
Group shoot with the photogs !! xD



Anyway, after we're done, Kelvin had some polaroid photo-film (dunno what its called :P)to spare
so....





*THAT's Kelvin Siau! hahaha ^^*


Then , OFF to Xin Wang for LUNCH !! :D

My Fried Fish Spaghetti !! :D
Not so nice ley :( the fish strips very small and it doesnt taste nice :( 
Very expensive too :( But Bossu JA Chew paid first and we all were asked to pay $10 only , Mine would've cost $13.5 with the drink ? If plus tax etc will be $16++ i think ~_~""




The Iced Milk Tea is nice though
But then again, what can go wrong with Iced Milk Tea??



All of us POST-COSPLAY
look at my Messy unkempt After Wig Hair muahahaha xD 
Took of lenses and wigs , brushed my hair super fast cause I took ages to change out of the cos and wipe some of the make up off ~_~
(regret.. regret not tidying up my hair more... ^^")

BUT ,
how can  Kai Lin and Kai Xin's hair still look so awesome ley ^^"""" OTL...




aaand...
Kai Lin's glasses are crooked :P - retake wahahaha xD



I had lots of fun shooting!!! 


Yeap. SUPER tiring 
but FUN !!
I got my DP from this shoot too wahaha xD

Thats all for today folks ~ :3

Byebye


Terumii~ 

❤  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ ❤ 

Facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/TeruTerumii?ref=hl

Instagram : @teru_terumi


No comments:

Post a Comment