Sunday, September 9, 2012

Dim Sum~~ ヾ(>ω<)ノ""!!

Dim Sum~~ <3 <3

Yep !!! This week is one of my busiest , funnest , but also MOST hedonistic week!
I spent $20 just to cab down to the venue yesterday because I was late OTL...
*cries tears of regret*

BUT i only slept 4 hours ... If I hadnt cabbed, and woke up earlier I would have slept only for.. OTL OTL...

Anyway, this week is the week I promised my On-1000! おんせん!friends (its what we called this clique of ours , where all the Otakus gather : but hey! We also have gamers (although Im pretty sure most guys plays DOTA/ Diablo given the recent hype:P ) , Dev Art artist and awesome musicians lolz ^^ :P ). Anyw, we promised to go out  for a Dim Sum buffet ~~  We bought it at Groupon for about $15 I guess ~ and when we reached, we had to pay a compulsory $3 extra for wet tissue , peanuts and drinks :P 

But I think its worth it after I ate ! :D Its  good actually ~!


The place is called

Ah Yat  Seafood , as you can see :3
and its very near Jurong Bird Park :)


The extra Towel I dont even want T_T cost me $1+ i think, 
since with drinks (chinese tea or iced water, free flow) its $3 


Bang!

So... it ended up like this :
I was soo hungry when I remembered to take pic I was already eating half way and my plate is a mess because the xiao long bao is so juicy and it literally drips !! OTL 

I ahd to take a clean plate just to take a nicer pic hahaha xD

So, THAT's my half bitten Fried Mantou !
IT 
IS 
DAMN 
NICE !!!

xD


This is Ee-chan's INTACT Man Tou
dipped in their milk sauce xD 

Its soo crispy on the outside, yet fluffy and soft in the inside 
*cries*
I've been eating nice food for 2 days in a row QmQ

Look how happy they are :


Here's  Jagaimo-chan 'copping' the last Mantou !



The guys, telling jokes about (forgot OTL) and talking about DOTA :P
I think I would try to play one day, 
just so I can understand what is it they're laughing about/ talking so seriously about sts  ^^"

Once ordered, the food comes in in droves, 
but the waiting interval is quite long though...


I even had time to camwhore the nails I did the day before the event xD hahaha ~


Done with A Strawberry Milk-colored Canmake nail polish, 
topped with Matte topcoat and Fimo slices :3 
I'm so happy the FImo slices actually stays for 2 days already


Even Managed to camwhore in between waiting ahahaha xD 


Here's my Mikan (Orange) Teru Teru Bouzo a friend bought for me from Japan~~ 
xD Mad Cute ~! 

Given how rough and tomboyish I am ! :P


This is one of the dish my friends ordered, 
and encouraged to eat 

They are like :
cheering us, the late comers who didnt know what it is they ordered
to eat this (since they know)

I took one bite
Quite nice, but too spicy and sour for me
Turn out...

=_="""



 Its some chinese snail thingie ....


OTL =_=

Okay, I've eaten Escargot before, and its not bad, 
this one actually tastes kinda nice too, 
like shiitake muschroom, but hard chewy ones ..

I just...
dont really actively seek out to eat them 

I ate MANY MANY dishes, 
but these are what I managed to take pics of ^^"" ahahaha~


From top, clockwise, 
Steamed Sponge Cake, Siew Mai, Har Kow :3 


THIS . SPONGE. CAKE . IS ...

=[]= 
freaking 6 layered tower of delishness !!!!
Its SOFT! Its CREAMY! Its WARM! Its Savoury!!! 
Like eating siew mai in form of sponge cake OTL

The Siew Mai is standardly nice L3
and as for the Har Kow, 
I think I ate baskets of it :P
so, needless to explain anymore ;)

I practically loves dim sum ! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After lunch, we headed out 
The building where Ah Yat is in have This thing 
which attracted Jagaimo and Miyuki-chan's attention :P


What is it ?


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
.



.
.


Ta- daaah~!!!
Its an Ultraman Ride ! ahahaha xD


But we dont have tokens, and we dont know where to get them
The place is kinda deserted :P nobody around at that hour i guess :P
so they just sit inside the ride and rest :P


Accidentally took a pic of the guys looking as if they're
discussing something important 
=_=""
They're actually talking about nothing important at all =_=

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 So that's for today :3
I went back and unpacked, found these in my stash xD


 I looked weird in the polaroid hahaha xD 
But I love the badges !! xD 
Some memories here ~~ <3 <3

Saw this on my table 


Annoying reminder of how my printer ran out of ink when I needed it most 
Just because it ran out of Cyan, cannot print BxW anymore... sigh...
there goes my monthly expenditure..

Extra Packets of Sweets I got from the KC event :3 
forgot to pass it to my friends just now >,<
 

Okai~~~
ON to Mugging ~~ xD 

Fight~to~~!!!


Terumi~~ <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment